Subject: Mailing List Message Delays!
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 18:08:04 -0400

Okay, there is a serious problem going on with the message delivery 
system on these mailing lists!  Today is Monday, June 12th, and I'm still 
receiving messages to the list from last Wednsday!!  A message I posted 
last Thursday JUST showed up in my mailbox today!

When Dan first switched the mailing lists to Webcom.com, the delivery 
speed was incredible...I could save a message and then receive it 10-15 
minutes later, but now it's taking DAYS for certain messages to go 
through! 

Are the rest of you still experiencing this problem?  And if so, then 
what can we do about it, Dan??  Hopefully this is something that can be 
straightened out by the people who run the Webcom server!

                                      -David Warner
                                       Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]